Learn To Make Wonderful Quilting Masterpieces!
Welcome to the wonderful world of quilting!
Have you ever
found yourself wanting to learn how to quilt?
Maybe, you've looked at a finished product thinking, “That is so pretty. I wish I could make
a one like that." Or, "I bet I could make that if someone would just show me how, in a way that I could understand.”
On the other hand, have you been using this art form for years?
Gotten bored with it?
Need some inspiration?
Do you love of working with fabric?
You've come to the right place!
We have lots of information to share with you, including free patterns!
Get Ready to Quilt
Congratulations, you have found what you are looking for!
This website is a one stop place for the information that you want!
We have advice and tips for everyone, from beginner to the advanced professional.
All over this site we will walk you through instructions of how-tos, the best books and supplies, different patterns, and other tidbits from time to time.
Best of all, in every issue of our e-zine "Quilting Memories" you get new free patterns before anyone else can purchase them!
We also have frequent free new designs added to this site as well. So, be sure to check back often to see what’s new.
Here's a breakdown of what you will find:
- The History – How it began all over the world. From beds to armor, you'll find the information here.
- Information for Beginners – With free instructions, methods on how to use patterns.
- Beginner Patterns – Pattern directions for making these crafts easy, and free projects.
- Keepsake Art – Designs, crafts, with pattern suggestions.
- Motifs – Motifs for different project ideas.
- Hand Quilt – Tips and techniques for working with this craft by hand.
- Quilt Patterns - Original patterns for making special stitches by hand or machine :)
- Sewing Machine – Helpful points on how to use a home sewing machine to make your artwork.
- Machine Designs – This will be both free flowing and the conventional designs. ;)
- Supplies and Tools – Know everything you need to start and what's needed to get more advanced.
- Fabrics – Which are the best fabrics and how to use some that are different for making one of a kind works of art.
- Books – The books that have something to offer with our reviews and some e-books that are available too.
- Community Forum – For everyone to ask questions, share ideas, pictures, and much much more.
- Best Quilt Moments Contest - This is our monthly contest where you can get a free pattern just for entering and win 5 additional designs with an honorable mention in our e-zine.
- Quilt Shop - Everything from ebooks to original patterns, you'll find them all right here for your purchasing pleasure.
- Foundation Patterns - All of our paper foundation patterns are right at your fingertips.
- Template Patterns - For easy piecing of a variety of designs, including wedding ring quilt patterns!
- Applique Patterns - Everything is easy when using our unique method for extraordinary applique pieces!
What Are You Waiting For?
Take a look around and see what there is to see.
If you feel that something is missing, please be sure to contact us.
We're here to help and you can show us how!
Quilting is our therapy and we want to share it with you.
So, let’s get out our fabric and share this craft together.